Which Waste Oil Furnace Is Right For Me? Lanair vs. Reznor vs. Clean Energy
If cutting energy costs and having a more profitable bottom line is important to your business, you’ve made a great choice by considering waste oil heating for your facility. A waste oil furnace that converts your used petroleum products into free heat can save you a lot of money.
As you’re comparing the features and benefits of the many waste oil furnaces available for purchase from the leading manufacturers, you’ll discover they’re not all the same.
To help you in your research, we would like to share what our Clean Energy Heating Systems furnaces have in common with and differ from those made by Lanair and Reznor.
What Lanair, Reznor and Clean Energy Heating Systems All Have in Common:
- Versatility in the fuel you can burn in them (used motor oil, hydraulic fluid, ATF fluid, #2 heating oil)
- Models in a variety of sizes to heat facilities of any size
Other Advantages Shared by Clean Energy Heating Systems and Reznor:
- High-altitude settings (prevents damage from overfiring)
- Swedged flue tubes (not prone to cracking or deteriorating at the joints like welded flue tubes)
What Clean Energy Heating Systems Has That the Others Don’t:
- Stainless steel components for exceptional durability
- Air swept heat exchanger for maximum efficiency in distributing heat
- Vertical flue tubes (no ash buildup)
- Flue stack that can remain intact during cleanout
Pre-assembled, vacuum-tested pump that removes the risk of user error during setup
- No tools needed for cleanout (thanks to a hinged cleanout door and over-center latches)
- Digital burner controls to minimize user error and manual effort
To compare waste oil furnaces more closely, we encourage you to reach out to equipment manufacturers and start a conversation. At Clean Energy Heating Systems, we welcome your questions and look forward to sharing more about how our innovative waste oil heaters can serve your business’s needs now and in the future. Contact us today!