CE – 180 Waste Oil Furnace
Big Innovation in a Small Package, for up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Our CE-180 Waste Oil Furnace is a strong performer for a 3 to 6 bay garage. With up to 175,000 BTU’s of output coupled to an innovative design, it’s a cost-effective and eco-friendly way to heat garages, workshops and other small to medium-sized spaces.
And thanks to its ability to turn used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products into clean, safe heat, the CE-180 generates solid ROI while helping the environment.
In addition, all Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They’re built to install easily and allow for longer cleaning intervals, and their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy furnace is built with our unique, patent-pending, heat exchanger and flue tubes. This innovation ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.
CE-180 Features & Benefits
Images & Drawings
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes prevent rust and increase the life of the furnace
- Heat exchanger and flue tubes are designed to limit heat escape and maximize the heat produced
- Flue tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Cleanout is easy, and with longer service intervals of 1,000+ hours, less frequent
- Over center latches allow easy cleanout without tools
- Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Thermostatically-controlled pre-heater easily pass UL “cold oil start” tests
- Burns a variety of fuels including most synthetic oil, and just about any mixture of oil products
- Includes a pre-assembled, vacuum-tested metering pump that does not require user adjustment
- Easy access oil line connector block allows servicing without disconnecting the oil line
- Extensive support network with local representatives from coast to coast, as well as factory support
- Industry-leading 12-year warranty, so that you can buy with confidence
- 175,000 BTU/hour
- 1,700/80°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 1.2 GPH fuel consumption
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 20A breaker
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- 6″ chimney outlets on left or right side
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- 14,000 volt Ignitor with Interrupted Duty
- 83″l x 28″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- Made in the USA
- 12-year warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger & combustion chamber
- 3-year warranty on parts with completed warranty registration
- 18-month warranty on parts without completed warranty registration
- Warranty is not pro-rated, meaning you can receive a full cabinet replacement even at 11.5 years
- Click here to learn more and register your product
If you could use a little more heat and a little more green, give your local representative a call, call us at 888-519-2347, or request info today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.