CE-140 Waste Oil Furnace
Small Heater Creates Big Savings, for up to 4,000 sq. ft.
The Clean Energy Heating Systems CE-140 Waste Oil Furnace is an entry level waste oil heater that’s perfect for a garage with 1 to 4 bays. With up to 140,000 BTU’s of heating output coupled to our innovative new design, it’s a very cost-effective way to heat smaller spaces.
Best of all, thanks to the CE-140’s ability to turn used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products into clean, safe heat, this waste oil furnace generates solid ROI while helping the environment.
In addition, all Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They easily install and provide for longer intervals between cleanings, and their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy waste oil furnace is built with our unique, patent-pending stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes. This next-generation design ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes prevent rust and increase the life of the furnace
- Heat exchanger and flue tubes are designed to limit heat escape and maximize the heat produced
- Flue tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Cleanout is easy, and with longer service intervals of 1,000+ hours, less frequent
- Over center latches allow easy cleanout without tools
- Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Thermostatically-controlled pre-heater easily pass UL “cold oil start” tests
- Burns a variety of fuels including most synthetic oil, and just about any mixture of oil products
- Includes a pre-assembled, vacuum-tested metering pump that does not require user adjustment
- Easy access oil line connector block allows servicing without disconnecting the oil line
- Extensive support network with local reps from coast to coast, as well as factory support
- Industry-leading 12-year warranty, so that you can buy with confidence
- 140,000 BTU/hour Input
- 1,700/75°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 1.0 GPH fuel consumption
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 20A breaker
- High-velocity air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical Stainless Steel flue tubes
- 6″ chimney outlets on left or right side
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- 14,000 volt Ignitor with Interrupted Duty
- 77″l x 28″h x 26″w (w/burner and blower)
- 430 lbs hanging weight
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- Made in the USA
- 12-year warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger & combustion chamber
- 3-year warranty on parts with completed warranty registration
- 18-month warranty on parts without completed warranty registration
- Warranty is not pro-rated, meaning you can receive a full cabinet replacement even at 11.5 years
- Click here to learn more and register your product
If you could use a little more heat and a little more green, give your local representative a call, call us at 888-519-2347, or request info today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.