Waste Oil Heating Center
Free Heat in a Small Footprint
If you’ve ever thought about installing a waste oil furnace in your facility but weren’t sure about the logistics, the location of the oil tank, and just how to get your used oil into the tank, our waste oil heating center could be just what you need.
This unique product combines an EPA-approved oil storage tank, with a robust steel frame mount that can hold any one of our furnaces. Best of all, it features a built-in funnel with strainer that makes it easy to fill your waste oil tank. Check out the graphic below to learn more.
Features & Specifications
- Steel frame mount for furnace
- Powder coated heavy duty 250-gallon oil tank
- Drain pan with funnel and strainer
- Mounting bracket for pump
- Copper tubing and fittings from tank to furnace
Note: Furnace not included. Packages available.
- Click here to download the Waste Oil Heating Center Product Sheet in PDF format.
- 10-Year Warranty, Ask for Details
As you can see, our waste oil heating center is a simple solution that combines the tank and furnace into an easy-to-install package that takes up very little floor space. It’s a great way to add waste oil heating to your garage or shop with minimal fuss. Give your local representative a call, call us at 888.519.2347, or contact us online today to learn more!