CE – 250 Waste Oil Furnace
Big BTU’s & Big Innovation, for up to 7,000 sq. ft.
Our CE-250 Waste Oil Furnace is a strong, eco-friendly furnace that’s been designed to efficiently heat a 5 to 8 bay garage. With up to 245,000 BTU’s of output and all of Clean Energy’s patent-pending design advances, it’s a powerful way to heat warehouses, garages and other large spaces that’s as eco-friendly as it is economical.
And thanks to its ability to run on used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products, the CE-250 makes economic and environmental sense for your business.
In addition, all of our waste oil furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn used oils and comply with all EPA regulations. They’re designed for easy installation, longer cleaning intervals and flexible installation in areas with limited ceiling heights and other access requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy furnace is built with our patent-pending heat exchanger and flue tubes. This innovation ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for many years to come.
CE-250 Features & Benefits
Images & Drawings
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes prevent rust and increase the life of the furnace
- Heat exchanger and flue tubes are designed to limit heat escape and maximize the heat produced
- Flue tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Cleanout is easy, and with longer service intervals of 1,000+ hours, less frequent
- Over center latches allow easy cleanout without tools
- Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Thermostatically-controlled pre-heater easily pass UL “cold oil start” tests
- Burns a variety of fuels including most synthetic oil, and just about any mixture of oil products
- Includes a pre-assembled, vacuum-tested metering pump that does not require user adjustment
- Easy access oil line connector block allows servicing without disconnecting the oil line
- Extensive support network with local representatives from coast to coast, as well as factory support
- Industry-leading 12-year warranty, so that you can buy with confidence
- “The Clean Energy Heating Systems furnace just works, it’s hotter and easier to clean than the competitor’s furnace I replaced.” Troy, Town Service Center, Parkesburg, PA
- 245,000 BTU/hour
- 2,700/90°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 1.7 GPH fuel consumption
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 115vac, 60hz, single phase, 30A breaker
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- 6″ chimney outlets on left or right side
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- 14,000 volt Ignitor with Interrupted Duty
- 100″l x 28″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- Made in the USA
- 12-year warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger & combustion chamber
- 3-year warranty on parts with completed warranty registration
- 18-month warranty on parts without completed warranty registration
- Warranty is not pro-rated, meaning you can receive a full cabinet replacement even at 11.5 years
- Click here to learn more and register your product
If you could use a little more heat and a little more green, give your local representative a call, call us at 888-519-2347, or request info today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.