Smart Design Makes Clean Energy Waste Oil Heaters the Clear Choice for Any Size Shop
Not all waste oil heaters are created equal. The manufacturer you choose to purchase from should have an eye towards innovation and a dedication to continuously improving upon its design to create the most efficient, reliable furnace for your business. At Clean Energy, our team is always focused on our next smart furnace design feature and on how we can set new industry standards for efficiency.
What Makes a Clean Energy Waste Oil Heater the Best Choice for Your Shop?
Clean Energy waste oil heaters are designed using our innovative, patented stainless-steel vertical flue tubes and heat exchanger, along with an extensive list of features that make our furnaces outperform and outlast other brands for years and years of free heat.
Our Innovative Design Features Are Built into Every Clean Energy Waste Oil Heater
Just some of our innovative design features include:
- Stainless steel flue tubes that resist deterioration.
- A heat exchanger and flue tubes constructed to limit heat escape.
- Flue tubes that are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking.
- Over-center door latches that make cleaning a breeze.
- Updated, digital controls that allow you to adjust the heat during fast changing weather patterns; Optional equipment: Wifi Thermostat.
- An easy-access oil line connector block that allows our technicians to service your heater without disconnecting the oil line.
- A squirrel cage blower for a quiet operation.
- And, much more!
Our Made-in-the-USA, 10-year warranty heaters – including our new CE-440 furnace – are designed for easy installation. We offer flexible solutions for shops with limited ceiling heights and other access requirements, as well as models for various elevations throughout the country.
Contact us today to learn more about the design innovations that go into every Clean Energy waste oil heater. We look forward to working with you to help your business reduce or eliminate your heating costs this year.