Comparison of the Top Brands in Waste Oil Furnaces: Firelake vs. Lanair vs. Clean Energy
After choosing to convert to waste oil heating so that you can save significant dollars on your business’s energy costs for years and years to come, there’s another major decision to make: Which waste oil furnace will you purchase?
The features, functionality, and performance can vary from one make and model to the next. So it’s important to do your research and make sure you know as much as possible about your options. At Clean Energy Heating Systems, we want you to be informed, so you can feel as confident as possible about the equipment you buy.
To help you in your comparison efforts, we’ve assembled an overview of how our waste oil furnaces stand up to two other well-respected brands on the market: Lanair and Firelake.
Clean Energy Heating Systems, Lanair, and Firelake: How Are They the Same?
- Burn your waste petroleum products to provide free heat for your company.
- Allow you to use #2 heating oil, used hydraulic fluid, used motor oil, and used transmission fluid.
- Offer models in different sizes to heat facilities small and large.
Clean Energy Heating Systems and Firelake: How Are They the Same?
- Swaged flue tubes that are resistant to cracking and deterioration.
- High-altitude settings that prevent overfiring at high elevations.
- No removal of the flue stack needed before cleaning – saving time and effort.
What’s Different About Clean Energy Heating Systems
- Heavy-duty stainless steel parts that are durable and long-lasting.
- Vertical flue tubes that help minimize ash buildup.
- Air swept heat exchanger that ensures even heat distribution.
- Vacuum-tested, pre-assembled pump to reduce time required for installation.
- Easy, no-tools-needed cleanout because of over-center latches and a hinged cleanout door.
- Burner control with post purge to keep the nozzle cleaner.
The Sooner You Choose, the Sooner You Save.
The first step in starting to cut your heating costs is selecting a waste oil furnace. So, there’s no better time than now to do your research, and reach out to manufacturers for the details you need to make an informed decision. We’re here to answer your questions about our equipment, service, and financing options, so you can assess the ROI and long-term savings you’ll get with our waste oil heaters. For more information about Clean Energy Heating Systems waste oil furnaces, contact us today.