CE-440 WASTE OIL FURNACE WILL MAXIMIZE YOUR SAVINGS ON ENERGY COSTS
Most businesses that are interested in converting to waste oil heating want to capitalize on saving money on their energy costs. Recycling your waste oil products not only benefits your business, it’s an environmentally friendly way to dispose of oil, too.
At Clean Energy Heating Systems, we develop our waste oil furnaces with innovative features that maximize their cost-saving benefits. If you need to heat a large garage or warehouse with more than 9,000 square feet of space, our CE-440 waste oil furnace has the power and reliability to efficiently and effectively do the job.
With its ability to run solely on used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products means that when you invest in the CE-440 Waste Oil Furnace, your business will start saving money on day one.
Like all of our waste oil furnaces, the CE-440 is engineered to burn used oils and comply with all EPA regulations. Our furnaces are designed for easy installation, longer cleaning and maintenance intervals and flexible installation in areas with limited ceiling heights and other access requirements.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CE-440 WASTE OIL FURNACE
The CE-440 is our largest, most powerful waste oil furnace that generates the most savings. It can heat extremely large spaces, including warehouses and commercial garages, with up to 420,000 BTUs of heating power.
Among the many features and benefits it offers include:
- Built to resist rust and corrosion. The CE-440’s heat exchanger and vertical flue tubes are made from stainless steel to stand the test of time. So they’re crack resistant and we’ve designed the flue tubes to be fledged rather than welded. Like all our furnaces, we’ve built the CE-440 to maximize heat production.
- No-hassle cleaning. The CE-440’s over center latches make it easy to clean, and the furnace can be opened up without any tools.
- Easy to service. The typical servicing interval is every 1,000+ hours of use. With the CE-440, you don’t have to disconnect the oil line to service the heater because we’ve designed it to provide easy access to the oil line connector block.
- Reliable. You can count on consistent operation because of the CE-440’s digital, programmable burner controls.
- UL “cold oil start” tested. The furnace’s pre-heater with thermostatic control ensures it will start successfully every time.
- Conserves space. The CE-440’s dimensions are 127″l x 34″h x 33″w, so it doesn’t require a ton of valuable floor space. By using our Waste Oil Heating Center, which enables you to mount the furnace and tank vertically, you can conserve even more space.
- 420,000 BTU per hour output
- 4,800/85°F air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 3.0 GPH fuel consumption
- 230 VAC, 60 Hz, single-phase, 30-amp breaker
- 8″ chimney outlets on left or right side
- Mountable on tank, wall or ceiling
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
READY TO START SAVING MONEY?
The CE-440 is an affordable investment with ongoing savings on heating and waste oil disposal costs that will help improve your company’s bottom line. Want to learn more about the advantages of waste oil heating’s benefits? Contact us today for more information about the CE-440 and our other waste oil furnaces and products.