A Peek Behind the Scenes at Clean Energy Heating Systems Waste Oil Furnaces
At Clean Energy Heating Systems, we have a fine-tuned process for making our best-in-class waste oil furnaces. The quality and cost-saving performance of the finished product speaks for itself. But, we thought we’d also give you a behind-the-scenes view of our manufacturing facility so that you can see the careful attention we give to every detail of our waste oil heaters.
An On-Site Look at Clean Energy Heating Systems’ Waste Oil Furnaces
Take a look through the image gallery below and you’ll see the dedication we put into every detail of a Clean Energy waste oil heater and what sets our business apart, including:
- Expert engineering and design
- Advanced heating technology for optimal energy efficiency
- Commitment to safety and the environment
- Strong and durable stainless-steel parts and components to eliminate rust and corrosion
- High-velocity air-swept combustion chamber for maximum heat production and transfer
- Over-center latches on all doors. No tools needed to get inside to areas that require cleaning
- Innovative vertical stainless-steel flue tubes to prevent ash build up
- Left and right chimney outlets, so you can install your furnace in the location you want
- Made in the USA, right here in our Honey Brook, PA plant
Our entire line of next-generation waste oil heaters—CE-140, CE-180, CE-250, CE-330, CE-340—are engineered and manufactured to out-perform, outlast and burn hotter than other waste oil heaters on the market. They’re designed to reduce your heating costs significantly and deliver a strong return on your investment.
Start transforming your used oil into free heat! Contact us to discuss which Clean Energy Heating Systems waste oil furnace is the perfect fit for your building.