VIDEO: How To Clean Out Your Waste Oil Furnace
Did you know our waste oil furnaces provide tool-free cleanout access? Yes, it’s true! A few of the other features that make our furnaces easy to clean, include:
- Over-center latches that can be opened by hand.
- A hinged cleanout door that easily swings open.
- Vertical flue tubes that drop ash into a disposal pan.
- A swiveling oil line that doesn’t need to be disconnected before cleaning.
- No need to remove the stove pipe before cleaning.
And, that’s not all. Our furnaces are made with high-grade stainless steel parts to resist corrosion and deterioration – saving you time and money in the long run. Watch the video below and see just how easy it is to clean out your waste oil furnace.
Have questions? No problem! Contact us today to learn more and to get your questions answered by one of our friendly customer service representatives. We’re here to help.