CE-330 Waste Oil Furnace
The Biggest Furnace & The Best Savings, for up to 9,000 sq. ft.
The Clean Energy Heating Systems CE-330 Waste Oil Furnace is our largest heater, and is perfect for quickly and effectively heating a garage with 7 or more bays. With up to 325,000 BTU’s of output coupled to our innovative new furnace design, the CE-330 is truly a hot performer.
Thanks to the ability to turn used motor oil, transmission fluid and other petroleum products into clean, safe heat, the CE-330 waste oil heater generates solid ROI in addition to helping the environment.
Also, all Clean Energy furnaces are engineered from the ground up to burn waste oils and comply with EPA regulations. They easily install and provide for longer intervals between cleanings, and their low-profile design and flexible configuration is ideal for areas with limited ceiling height and other creative installation requirements.
Best of all, every Clean Energy waste oil heater is built with our unique, patent-pending heat exchanger and flue tubes. This design ensures long-lasting durability and highly efficient operation for years to come.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and flue tubes prevent rust and increase the life of the furnace
- Heat exchanger and flue tubes are designed to limit heat escape and maximize the heat produced
- Flue tubes are swedged, not welded, to resist cracking over years of heavy use
- Cleanout is easy, and with longer service intervals of 1,000+ hours, less frequent
- Over center latches allow easy cleanout without tools
- Digital, programmable burner control for reliable operation in all conditions
- Thermostatically-controlled pre-heater easily pass UL “cold oil start” tests
- Burns a variety of fuels including most synthetic oil, and just about any mixture of oil products
- Includes a pre-assembled, vacuum-tested metering pump that does not require user adjustment
- Easy access oil line connector block allows servicing without disconnecting the oil line
- Extensive support network with dealers and distributors from coast to coast, as well as factory support
CE-330 Waste Oil Furnace Specs
- 325,000 BTU/hour Input
- 3,700/85°F, air flow output CFM/heat rise
- 2.3 GPH fuel consumption
- Acceptable fuels: used crankcase oil, transmission fluids, hydraulic oil, #2 heating oil (diesel fuel) and most synthetic oils
- 230 vac, 60hz, single phase, 30A breaker
- High velocity, stainless steel, air swept heat exchanger
- Vertical, stainless steel flue tubes
- 8″ chimney outlets on the right or left side
- Tank, wall or ceiling mountable
- 1,000 plus hour cleaning interval
- Digital wall thermostat
- Burner with Interrupted Duty Ignition
- 111″l x 32″h x 26″w
- UL Listed
- cUL Listed
- 10 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Click here to download the CE-330 Product Sheet in PDF format.
- Click here to download our Waste Oil Furnace Owners Manual in PDF format.
- Click here to download our 10-Year Warranty Statement in PDF format.
If you could use a little more heat and a little more green, give your local distributor a call, call us at 888-519-2347 or contact us online online today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.