Three Reasons To Buy An American-Made Waste Oil Heater
Another 4th of July holiday—complete with picnics and fireworks—has come and gone. We hope you enjoyed celebrating America’s birthday as much as we did.
Although Independence Day gatherings of 2017 are all wrapped up, it doesn’t mean we should put our sense of patriotism on the backburner until next year. We should always reflect on how blessed we are to live in this country and to have high-quality American-made goods in the marketplace.
Buying products made in the USA bolsters the economy. At Clean Energy Heating Systems, we’re privileged to manufacture our waste oil heaters right here in the United States of America. And you, as a customer, gain numerous benefits by buying our American-made waste oil furnaces and boilers.
Five Advantages Of Buying A Made-In-USA Waste Oil Heater
- You can rest assured they’re made of quality materials. We artfully design and engineer our furnaces and boilers for maximal energy efficiency and easy maintenance. Also, we use stainless steel parts that resist rust and corrosion.
- You’ll do your part to promote America’s GDP. Buying American-made products keeps dollars in our country’s local communities.
- You’ll support American workers. When you buy a Clean Energy Heating Systems waste oil heater, you’re buying from a company that gives jobs and steady work to fellow Americans.
- You can easily get in touch with the manufacturer. Our customer service team is right here in the USA—accessible, friendly, and easy to reach.
- You get the sales and technical support you need fast. We give you the responsiveness and expert guidance you deserve.
Clean Energy Heating Systems is honored to help American companies like yours cut energy costs with our American-made waste oil heaters.
Ready to save on your energy costs by recycling your used motor oil, hydraulic fluid, and ATF fluid and turning them into free heat? Contact us today to learn more about how our waste oil furnaces and boilers can help your business’s bottom line.