Reznor vs. Clean Energy Heating Systems Waste Oil Furnaces – A Comparison
If you’re looking to improve your company’s bottom line, converting to waste oil heating offers a safe and environmentally friendly way to do it. By using the used petroleum fluids you generate in the course of doing business, you stand to save a lot of money on your heating costs year in and year out.
Ah, but with several reputable brands of waste oil furnaces out there, how can you know which will be right for you? Before you make a decision, it’s a good idea to carefully compare what each of the manufacturers offer.
To help you as you embark on that process, we’ve published several previous blog posts that compare Clean Energy Heating Systems waste oil furnaces to those made by other manufacturers. Click below to learn more, or read on for a comparison of Reznor vs. Clean Energy waste oil furnaces!
- Clean Burn vs. Clean Energy Waste Oil Furnace Comparison
- Lanair vs. Clean Energy Waste Oil Furnace Comparison
What Clean Energy Heating Systems and Reznor waste oil furnaces have in common:
- Swedged flue tubes, enabling them to withstand the extreme fluctuations in temperature as the furnace heats up and cools down
- Versatility in the fluids they can burn (used motor oil, ATF fluid, hydraulic fluid, #2 heating oil)
- Availability in various sizes to heat facilities with diverse capacity needs
- High-altitude settings, ensuring the furnace operates at peak performance at higher elevations
But our waste oil heaters are different in several ways, too.
How Clean Energy Heating Systems and Reznor waste oil furnaces are different:
Clean Energy Heating Systems heaters have the following features that Reznor’s do not:
- Stainless steel components within all models, resulting in exceptional durability and rust-resistance
- Air swept heat exchanger, which means maximum heat transfer within your building
- Vertical flue tubes, allowing ash to fall neatly into a collection pan (Hooray for longer intervals between cleanings and longer furnace life!)
- Quick and easy cleanout requiring no tools because of over-center latches, a hinged cleanout door, an oil line that doesn’t need to be disconnected and a flue stack that doesn’t need to be removed before cleanout
- Pre-assembled and tested pump to eliminate incorrect end-user assembly and make installation time faster
- Digital burner controls, making it convenient and accurate to control settings
With so much to consider when selecting a waste oil furnace, make sure you do your homework and ask plenty of questions. We are always ready and willing to provide you with the information you need to make an accurate comparison and informed decision. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you!