Clean Burn vs Energylogic vs Clean Energy Heating Systems – Which Brand is Right For Me?
Congratulations on your interest in switching to waste oil heating—the decision to buy a waste oil furnace will help you cut your energy costs for years and years to come.
If you’re reading this article, you’re likely in the process of comparing the features and benefits of the various waste oil furnaces on the market. You’re smart for doing your research because the waste oil heaters made by different manufacturers aren’t all the same.
We know it can be confusing to sort through all the information out there, so we’d like to help by sharing how our Clean Energy Heating Systems furnaces stand up to those made by Energylogic and Clean Burn.
What Clean Burn, Energy Logic and Clean Energy Heating Systems Have in Common:
- Versatility in what they can burn (used motor oil, hydraulic fluid, ATF fluid, #2 heating oil)
- Models in a variety of sizes to heat facilities small and large facilities
What Energylogic and Clean Energy Heating Systems Have in Common:
- Stainless steel components for excellent durability
- Air swept heat exchanger for efficient distribution of heat
- Pre-assembled, vacuum-tested pump to save on installation time and ensure successful operation
What Clean Burn and Clean Energy Heating Systems Have in Common:
- No requirement to remove flue stack before cleanout
- Swedged flue tubes (eliminates the potential for joints to crack and deteriorate as with welded flue tubes)
What Clean Energy Heating Systems Has That the Others Don’t:
- Vertical flue tubes, preventing ash buildup and providing for easy cleanout
- High-altitude settings, preventing overfiring
- Cleanout that’s super easy – with no tools needed (because of a hinged cleanout door and over-center latches)
- Digital burner controls to minimize manual effort and the potential for user error
Ready to learn more? Contact us today to discuss the advantages of our waste oil furnaces. We’re here to answer your questions and help you start saving money on your business’s energy costs as soon as possible!