Clean Burn vs. Clean Energy Heating Systems Waste Oil Furnace Comparison
Waste oil heating offers the potential to save substantial money on heating costs year after year by converting your used petroleum products into free heat for your business. But with several respected brands on the market, which waste oil furnace should you choose? Before you buy, you should educate yourself on the similarities and differences between the leading manufacturers’ equipment.
Clean Energy Heating Systems and Clean Burn waste oil furnaces, for example, both offer cost-savings and an environmentally friendly method of disposing of used petroleum products. Other similarities between our equipment include:
- Swedged flue tubes
- No need to remove the flue stack to clean them
- Versatility in the fluids they can burn (used motor oil, ATF fluid, hydraulic fluid, #2 heating oil)
- Availability in various sizes to heat facilities with diverse capacity needs
But there are some distinct ways in which our waste oil heaters are not the same.
Primary Differences Between Clean Energy Heating Systems and Clean Burn Waste Oil Furnaces
Clean Energy Heating Systems heaters have the following features Clean Burn’s do not:
- Stainless steel components in all models, giving our equipment heightened durability and rust-resistance
- Air swept combustion chamber, ensuring maximum heat transfer within your facility
- Vertical flue tubes, so ash falls conveniently into a collection pan, and this means less frequent cleaning intervals and longer furnace life
- Quick and easy cleanout requiring no tools because of over-center latches, hinged cleanout door, and an oil line that doesn’t need to be disconnected before cleanout
- Settings appropriate for high altitudes to prevent overfiring, which can damage a furnace
- Pre-assembled and tested pump to eliminate incorrect end-user assembly and make installation time faster
- Digital burner controls to eliminate manual effort and prevent user error
Choosing a waste oil furnace that will best meet your business’s needs day in and day out, provide a respectable ROI, and generate energy savings for the long term is a decision you shouldn’t take lightly. We encourage you to ask questions and evaluate your options carefully. Contact our team today to discuss your needs and learn about the benefits of Clean Energy Heating Systems waste oil furnaces.